subscribe via rss Follow SaverSports on Twitter Become a Fan on Facebook Connect on LinkedIn E-Mail Me Subscribe via E-mail

Saturday, October 1, 2011

NFL Power Rankings, Week 4 Picks

I counted on Elvis Dumervill's return
 from injury helping Denver, not him
 getting injured again.
I usually let my 2011 Predictions speak for themselves for the first couple of weeks, but after the season's been rolling for a couple weeks you start to get a better handle on how the season might shape out.

For instance, my pick of the Broncos going to the playoffs might have been a bit off. I might have given the Chiefs too much credit with six projected wins, and the Bills are one win away from matching the season total I had projected for them. I also didn't predict rookie quarterbacks making such an early impact despite the lockout.

So, here are my power rankings for the NFL through the first three weeks and my picks for Week 4. I rank these teams as who I think would win a best of seven series.


Power Rankings
1. New Orleans Saints
2. Green Bay Packers
3. Baltimore Ravens
4. Dallas Cowboys
5. New England Patriots
6. Houston Texans
7. Philadelphia Eagles
8. Detroit Lions
9. New York Giants
10. New York Jets
11. San Diego Chargers
12. Pittsburgh Steelers
13. Oakland Raiders
14. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
15. Atlanta Falcons
16. Chicago Bears
17. Buffalo Bills
18. Washington Redskins
19. Tennessee Titans
20. Minnesota Vikings
21. Carolina Panthers
22. San Francisco 49ers
23. Arizona Cardinals
24. Miami Dolphins
25. Denver Broncos
26. St. Louis Rams
27. Cincinnati Bengals
28. Cleveland Browns
29. Jacksonville Jaguars
30. Seattle Seahawks
31. Indianapolis Colts
32. Kansas City Chiefs

Week 4 Picks:

Dallas over Detroit
Chicago over Carolina
Houston over Pittsburgh
Tennessee over Cleveland
Cincinnati over Buffalo
Washington over St. Louis
Minnesota over Kansas City
Philadelphia over San Francisco
New Orleans over Jacksonville
Atlanta over Seattle
Arizona over New York Giants
Denver over Green Bay
Miami over San Diego
New England over Oakland
New York Jets over Baltimore
Tampa Bay over Indianapolis

No comments:

Post a Comment